- 10 min
- 15 min
- Ready in:
- 25 min
- In food processor or with mixer, whip heavy cream until stiff.
- Add syrup and mix well to incorporate.
- Gently fold in ricotta cheese, set aside and refrigerate until serving.
- Mix according to instructions on crepe package.
- Place small saute, omelet or crepe pan over medium high heat. Rub buttom of pan with butter.
- Pour 2-3 tablespoons of crepe batter in pan and swirl around to cover bottom of pan. Let 1st side cook for about 1 minute until golden brown, flip crepe and let 2nd side cook for about 30 seconds.
- Place on sheets of wax paper or plate until serving.
- Place blueberries in medium sized saucepan. Sprinkle cornstarch over berries and toss to coat.
- Over medium heat, warm bluebrries and cornstarch until berries soften and cornstarch is absorbed.
- Add Vermont Maple Passions syrup and continue to cook until thickend.
- Place crepe on serving plate. Top with 3-4 tablespoons blueberry cream. Fold sides of crepe over filling or roll. Top with warm or room temperature maple-blueberry mixture.
The secret to good crepes is the heat of the pan and butter. Make sure your pan is hot. This recipe is also good if you use strawberry maple syrup and strawberries in place of blueberry. Vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt is also a good filling for the crepes, top with warm maple berries.