Apple CrepesOctober 21, 2014
Delicious Apple goodness!
- 1 h
- 25 min
- Ready in:
- 1 h 25 min
- Combine all ingredients in mixer or by hand until mix is smooth. Let batter stand for one hour.
- Heat crepe pan until drops of water dance on it, brush lightly with melted butter.
- Pour 1/4 cup of crepe batter into center and tilt pan in all directions to cover pan with batter. Cook about 30 seconds, or until light brown, flip and remove from pan and set aside. Should make about 6 8 inch crepes.
- Saute all ingredients until apples are soft, or in microwave, stirring frequently
- Beat ingredients until stiff peaks form. To assemble: In a buttered deep dish pie or casserole pan, alternate crepes and filling. Top with meringue and drizzle with Hillside Lane Farm Apple Maple Syrup. Bake at 300 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
Try with other fruits as well!